The Youth mobility visa, commonly known as Working Holiday Visa, is for people who wish to go on holiday to Spain with the possibility of working there in order to supplement their financial means.
The conditions to benefit from this program in Spain are:
– Be between 18 and 30 years old (up to 35 for Canada)
– Have a return ticket or enough resources to buy one, and dispose of the necessary economic means to satisfy any need during the three first months of the stay in Spain.
– Not be accompanied by dependent children
– Have a clean criminal record (if the stay is over six months)
– Be in possession of a return ticket or sufficient resources to purchase a return ticket and dispose of the necessary economic means to satisfy any need during the three first months of the stay in Spain.
– Write a cover letter to highlight your file and projects
– Be committed to subscribe a medical insurance,
The next are the countries that have signed this agreement with Spain…
- South Korea
- New Zealand
You can participate in a youth mobility visa Spain only two times (a break of at least 90 days is needed in between)
Il processo e i documenti richiesti cambieranno a seconda del Paese. Seleziona il tuo Paese qui sotto per saperne di più...