Obtenez la maison de vos rêves

Types de visas

Visa nomade numérique

Visa nomade numérique pour l'Espagne

If you work remotely for a Company or an employer outside of Spain this visa could be a great option for you. Some of the enefics of getting this visa... Fast application procedure of  just 20 days Get the permanent residency after 5 years Favourable non-Resident Income Tax Regime: what means discounts on taxes and you pay less in your generated income Travel in all the Schengen area...

image : Mobilité des jeunes

Visa de mobilité des jeunes pour l'Espagne

The Youth mobility visa, commonly known as Working Holiday Visa, is for people who wish to go on holiday  to Spain with the possibility of working there in order to supplement their financial means. The conditions to benefit from this program in Spain are: - Be between 18 and 30 years old (up to 35 for Canada) - Have a return ticket or enough resources to buy one, and dispose of the necessary...


Family Arraigo visa to Spain

If you are a Non-EU citizen and are with a relative who has Spanish or EU citizenship, then you are entitled to get a 5-year residency card that allows you to live and work in Spain. After the 5 years are finished you could apply for permanent residency. There are three visas under exceptional circumstances: – Arraigo familiar – Arraigo social – Arraigo...

Non-lucartive visa image-1

Visa de séjour non lucratif pour l'Espagne

The visa is granted to non-EU citizens who would like to live in Spain for more than 6 months and not work or derive any income professional activities. Getting this visa is a great option if you plan to live in Spain and:… work with/in other countries (e.g: remote work). Working in Spain is not allowed (at least for the first year) live in Spain and still operate your business outside...

Comparer les annonces