Get the Home of Your Dreams

Civil partnership in Spain

civil partnership

If you have a partner in the Spain the best option would be to get married or constitute a civil partnership and that will totally open the doors for you to get your recidency in spain.

The civil partnership (pareja de hecho) and the “family member of an EU citizen visa” are not the same procedure and it can be confusing to understand that the first can be a mean to obtain the last.

That is why many couples register themselves as a civil partnership: just to grant the non-EU citize the right to apply for the “family member of an EU citizen visa”.


Civil partnership in Spain for Canadians (Pareja de hecho)


Join The Discussion

Compare listings