Get the Home of Your Dreams

Family member of an EU citizen visa


If you have a partner in the Spain the best option would be to get married or constitute a civil partnership and that will totally open the doors for you to get your recidency in spain.

Getting the marriage or the pareja is just the first step you need to getting a 5 year residency card. So don’t be happy just yet, the next step would be to get a tarjeta de communitaria. Recently, the Tarjeta is being replaced by Arriago Familar which can be an easier process because of less paperwork.


Join The Discussion

Compare listings