Ottieni la casa dei tuoi sogni

Family Arraigo visa to Spain

If you are a Non-EU citizen and are with a relative who has Spanish or EU citizenship, then you are entitled to get a 5-year residency card that allows you to live and work in Spain. After the 5 years are finished you could apply for permanent residency.

Esistono tre visti in circostanze eccezionali:

Arraigo familiar
– Arraigo social
– Arraigo laboral

Visto Arraigo per la Spagna da parte della famiglia canadese

1)What is the Arraigo familiar? 2)Main requirements 3) Process timeline 4) Required Documents for Fingerprinting Appointment This article shares my experience as a Canadian obtaining residency in Spain and the steps I took to get  a Family Arraigo approved.   1) What is the Arraigo familiar? If you are a Non-EU citizen and are with […]

Unisciti alla discussione

Confronta le inserzioni